1. Can Urban Track be locked off in any position?
Yes. By installing the Multi Position Locking Receiver available with Urban Track, your blind can be locked off in any position.
2. Are the edges sealed in the track?
Yes, for greater protection and longer service life.
3. What types of material can I use on my Urban Track system?
Depending on what look you are wanting to achieve with your system, Atmosphere external screen mesh, Starscreen fabric and Prime clear PVC all work perfectly with Urban Track. Additionally, Atmosphere is available in two constructions – 1% openness for privacy and 5% openness for a better view.
view our product page
4. How do I clean my Urban Track?
Use warm soapy water to clean your system and silicone spray the edges to keep the system functional. Refer to the manufacturers recommendations for cleaning the fabric or PVC in your Urban track.
5. Can I open my Urban Track from the outside?
Yes. Urban Track can be fitted with a Central Locking Mechanism, which allows access from inside or outside the system.
6. What is the warranty for Urban Track?
The Urban Track system comes with a 5 year warranty.
view our warranty information
7. What is the maximum width and maximum drop available with Urban Track?
The maximum width of Urban Track is 6.0 metres, however 4.0 metres is generally recommended. Urban Track has a maximum drop of 5.8 metres.
8. What colours are available in Urban Track?
Urban Track is available can be powdercoated to any required colour and is available ex-stock in: Black, Classic Cream, Monument, Pearl White and Surf Mist.
9. Can we match Urban Track to our Colorbond® roof?
Yes, Urban Track can be powdercoated to any Colorbond® colour.
10. What is the difference between a C channel blind and the Urban Track blinds?
On a standard C channel blind, the fabric rolls up and down loosely inside the C Channel and can be prone to blowing out of the channel in windy conditions. On the Urban Track system, there are two extruded aluminium side channels. The outer and inner channels are designed to retain and secure the sides of the fabric.
11. Can I install Urban Track on my shed or under the house to use as a wall divider or barrier?
Yes – provided there is a structural pole or wall to mount the blind to.
12. Can I run all my blinds from one remote?
Yes. Urban Motors are available with 3 different remotes;
1 channel – controls one blind
4 channel – controls up to 4 Blinds
8 channel – controls up to 8 blinds
5 YEAR WARRANTY
URBAN TRACK EXTERNAL TRACK GUIDED BLIND SYSTEM
Components and Powder Coating*
In the event of any queries or warranty claims, please firstly contact the retailer that installed your Urban Track External Track Guided Blind System. The retailer will have their own warranty period and conditions.
A warranty is provided for all Urban Track components and powder coating* to be free from manufacturing defects under normal and prescribed use, for a period of 5 years.
Should any Urban Track components or powder coating* break down as a result of a manufacturing defect, the affected component or powder coated item will be replaced
The warranty is valid for 5 years from date of invoice.
It is agreed that a replacement for the defective part is provided upon verification of the claim. This warranty does not cover any consequential or indirect losses, including but not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, damage to equipment or other assets, loss of business, nor for any costs incurred in replacing the affected part, including delivery and erection or installation costs.
In the case that the same part or colour is no longer available, it will be chosen as:
- a replacement part from the current product range, and/or;
- the closest available colour match
The warranty as it relates to powder coating is only applicable to parts and components that are purchased as factory powder coated components.
This warranty does not cover the component or powder coated item whereby it is deemed the part:
- has been subject to misuse, has been subject to excess wear and tear
- has been deteriorated because of pollution, chemicals, solvents, cleaning agents or other substances which are harmful to the product or has been damaged during handling by the customer, manufacturer, installer or other user of the part
- has been damaged by severe weather including high winds, or by accident or natural disaster
- has been deteriorated because of incorrect cleaning, has not been subject to an adequate maintenance program
- exhibits change achieved through normal ageing and abnormal or excessive weather effects.
In order to claim against this warranty, the holder of the warranty must provide:
Evidence of purchase
- Evidence of purchase price
- The affected sample
- Access to view the part/component/Urban Track blind on site
Should you have any queries or claims relevant to your warranty, please first contact the retailer you purchased your Urban Track system from as further conditions may apply.
FABRIC AND MATERIAL WARRANTIES
Atmosphere – 10 years
Starscreen – 3 years
Prime Clear PVC – 2 years
Fabric and material warranties are offered should the material crack or break down as a result of premature UV degradation. For further information, please Contact Us